onsdag 1. mars 2017

Feeling Sketchy, sketch #164

It's March and time for a new cardsketch at Feeling Sketchy.

I had a fun time making my card this time, using a stencil, gesso and mists on the background. Used my Prisma color pencils to color the motiv, and here is the result:


Our sponsor this time is Pattie's Creations.

The motive I have used is from there. I decided to use the same motive three times, without coloring two of them totally.

Here is our sketch:

Cathy Van de Bruinhorst sitt bilde.

And here are some details:


It isn't very visible, but a used two colors of mists, one Moon Shadow mist in brown/yellow and a Stardust mist in yellow, both from Lindy's Stamp Gang, on the background.


1 kommentar:

Pinklady 68 sa...

Kjempefint kort, Hanne! Stilig effekt med stensil og gesso:-)
Ha en fin helg!

Klem Laila.