mandag 6. mars 2017

Stick it Down - double page inspiration

It's time for more inspiration on the double page sketch for March at Stick it Down.

I have used photos from our trip last year to Joshua Tree National Park. We took a walk in Hidden Valley and here are my layout with photos from that walk:



And here is the sketch:

I choose to print most of my photos in the size that the sketch indicated. Then I pulled them together as on the sketch, on cardstock, cut out around and Cut the standing photo in the middle in two.
For my background I used about 1 1/2 piiece of 12 x 12 paper, cut them in strips, distressed the edges and adhered.

Here are some close-ups:


Together with the flowers I used some green leaves from the same packaged and I cut out some leaves in barlup for some extra interes .


 I put on some halfpearls around the flowers.


I put my journaling on a piece of cardstock.


I put some chipboard in two of the corners. The chipboards are colored with gesso and some color from Shimmerz.


Ingen kommentarer: